HOW OUR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING CLASSES WORK
The DeVry Bootcamp Advanced Manufacturing Programs accelerated learning model prepares students with role-specific skill building for the advanced manufacturing field in as little as 2 to 3 months. The curriculum was developed with industry input to define and deliver the skills and competencies that will help fill the needs of employers.
ENGAGING COURSES PROMOTE ACTIVE LEARNING
All of our courses are tightly crafted to deliver a high-quality learning experience. There’s no video, no PowerPoint, and no passive listening. Our courses have photo-realistic illustrations, animations, and simulations that immerse you in the subject and help you stay engaged until you finish learning the skills. Try a course for 5 days to get a feel for our online learning experience.
STUDENTS PROGRESS AT THEIR OWN PACE
Students enrolled in our programs get the time they need to complete the coursework and thoroughly learn the skills. Some finish quickly. Some prefer to take more time. Every learner is different. We combine lectures and simulated hands-on education into a self-paced, blended learning experience that gives the student control over the time they need to practice.
HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU AS THE STUDENT
- SELECT A PROGRAM - A DeVry Bootcamp Admissions Representative can help you pick a program that matches your goals and interests. Ask about our complimentary 5-day course access.
- COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE STUDIES - Programs can be completed in as little as 2 to 3 months, but you can study at your own pace. We recommend finishing within 6 months.
- APPLY FOR THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITIES – We don’t guarantee a job, but you will learn tips on how to best present yourself and your newly acquired skills.
To complete the program coursework, please make sure you have access to a computer that meets the following minimum requirements:
- An up-to-date version of Chrome or Firefox is strongly recommended.
- Internet Explorer 9 and above are supported. Internet Explorer 8 is not.
- Mobile browsers are not supported at this time.
Adobe Flash Player
- The coursework requires the Adobe Flash Player plugin.
- Get Adobe Flash Player plugin here: Adobe Flash Player
- The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024 width x 768 height.
- Speakers or headphones are recommended.
- Download: 2+ Mbps recommended; minimum 1 Mbps.
- PC: Windows XP or higher with latest updates installed.
- Linux: Any recent distribution that meets the browser specifications above.